LATIN X UNI2 Scholarship
Please contact 410-462-7769 for Application Packet.
Latin X Uni2 Scholarships are given to Latinx students who demonstrate both academic excellence and financial need. The scholarship is open to LatinX students registered at BCCC and have taken at least 3 credits. The student must be an active Latin X Uni2 student club member for at least one semester.
- Must have proof of financial need to continue higher education
- Student not eligible to apply for FASFA
- Student mush have Latinx heritage
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on 4.0 scale (or equivalent) required to apply.
- Scholarship pays for tuition, fees and books. The award amount will depend on availability of funds, on how much the club has raised for that year and may be disbursed among several students or given all to one student.
- All majors and fields accepted.
In order for a high school senior to receive this scholarship as an incoming freshman they must be in the dual enrollment program and an active member of the LatinXUNI2 Club during the spring semester of their senior year.
Documents to be submitted with Application:
- Completed Scholarship Application
- 500 Word Essay Question in English (not more than 500 words). We encourage to write in your own essay about your personality, your story and goals. Essay questions are listed in packet
- A video between one or two minutes demonstrating your creativity telling us why we should award you the scholarship.
- A letter of recommendation from academic advisor, teacher or professor
- Document with proof of family finances
- Applicants must submit a resume, official transcript, and proof of enrollment
- Official Transcript